Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many years ago I saw a woman with a nun costume that I just loved. The front of it was completely normal, but the back was shear and she wore lingerie underneath. I would love to use this idea, but have been unable to locate it.

Any ideas or suggestions would be welcome. As a LAST resort I may attempt to sew one, but would much rather find one already made.

Thanks!

·
Registered
291 Posts
I would say just buy a cheapo one and "modify" it according to what lingerie you are planning to wear....send me tons of pictures of every step and I will help out. I promise not to show them to my friends and giggle..really....really...do it..................do it.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I made a naughty nun costume a few years ago. It was a real eye catcher!

I made a simple, long black dress with a really low scoop neckline (yep I had to wear a fancy lacy bra, cos the top of it showed. I made a long slit to the top of my upper thigh. It took me a couple of hours to sew from a plain dress pattern.

I found some huge cross earrings in a red rhinestone and a huge 6" cross. I took some beads and put the cross on it and made that a belt. I made the head piece (whimple?) with some white fabric, fused onto the black fabric with fusable tape. Really easy. I wore fish net stockings and high stillettos.

A funny story, there was a gang of us on halloween night on Yonge Street in Toronto (my hometown) and it was a nice, warm night, so we didn't cover up our costumes with coats...anyway...some fellow came out of a pizza place with a slice in his hand, saw me and remarked "HOLY HORMONES!!" and dropped his slice LOL!!

You too can join the order of the sisters of perpetual motion ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts