Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an obscure request I know but I have been looking for a website for a while now that I ran across about a year or two ago. It was an invitation only big Halloween party haunted house that was last held in one of the old mills in Huntsville, Alabama. They did some amazing construction that rivaled some of the pro haunts out there, and all for an invitation only type party, it seems like it was held in various locations. It had a lot of the construction photos on it which is what I am interested in seeing again, unfortunately though I can’t find it anywhere after looking through Google, anyone know what this site is or any info about it, thanks in advance.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,288 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply, but it is definitely not anything that is advertised, nor was it in the old Dallas Mill, it was a fairly recent party maybe 08 or 09. There are various old textile mills in Huntsville, and that was just where this guy had the latest party/haunt.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still looking for any info on this and still haven't found it after 4 or 5 years, anyone??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts