Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was all set to have my animated talking skelly 'read' the rules to my customers but now the CD won't play (t's an old ripped CD).
I searched the forum for recorded rules but only found very old posts, the downloads mentioned aren't available anymore. I need something current and a download, we open in 7 days!
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
49 Posts
You could record your own voice, ( a number of ways, voice recorder, etc) and then in turn burn that to a cd.

you need to give us more info on what you really are looking for.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi jukinjim,
I'm looking for a downloadable recording of haunted house rules, just standard rules 'don't run', 'no smoking' etc. so I need a website that provides this for purchase or free. I've searched and can't seem to find anything.
My voice won't work, even in my lowest tone sounds like a teenage girl with maybe a bit of adolescent boy thrown in :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
That's where filters and effects come in! Audacity, the free sound recording/editing program that everyone recommends, can drop your voice an octave or two, add echoes, and many other creepy effects.

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
I'll dig thru my audio library archives tomorrow morning , I know I have several different "haunt rules" versions.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got my talking skelly up and going, whew! Just in time for opening night tomorrow.
Thanks to all of you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts