Halloween Forum banner

Need help designing label?

7923 Views 7 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Halloween Princess
I need help designing a label for part of my costume. I am going to be abby from NCIS & she is always drinking a Caf Pow (which does not exist in real life). I am going to get a Big Gulp cup from 7/11 & cover it with a Caf Pow label.

Would anyone be willing to take a stab at designing one for me? Or can suggest what program to try it myself in (keep in mind I am not a huge computer pro)?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The label doesn't have to be exact. That is just the best picture I could find of the cup from the show. The yellow text says "X-treme caffeine". The white text at the bottom is not important. I think it says the ounces and some thing about caffeine. I think the background is a bit swirly but all red would be fine. I will pick up my big gulp on lunch at work today and let you know the dimensions when I get home. Thank you for you help.

· Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Empty W, that is great! I can't wait to get this on my cup. And thank you ruggerz & scry for your offers too. To cover the existing big gulp label, the label would need to be 6"tall x 13" wide. It is actually 13" at the top and 12" at the bottom but I can trim it with my paper cutter.

As always I am amazed at how helpful & great people on this forum are.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.