Hocus
Pocus
Sammy
Lestat

Reactions: weeping angel

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've been lurking this forum for awhile, and just haven't had time to officially introduce myself, but I had a beautiful black kitty once named "Phantom", as in The Black Phantom (am I dating myself??).

Black Phantom originally appeared in Tim Holt comics as a sexy lady outlaw, but Holt helped her to see the error of her wicked ways and turned her into a masked crime fighter who occasionally rode with him when he took on the alter ego of Red Mask of the Rio Grande. The first issue of Black Phantom appeared in 1954.

Black Phantom was sort of like Cat Woman - first a bad guy, then a good guy.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,149 Posts
So what did you finally name Him or Her??? We are dying of suspense here!!!:D
YES!! We wanna know!

I had a black cat named Stinky because when I first got him he was stinky. He had worms or something & was farty so he was Stinky.

It never ocurred to me to give him a Halloween name. I generally let the cats name themselves until the 2 latest Furry Ruiner Bros.

·
Creepin' It Real
2,038 Posts
Magic. (so you would have "Black Magic"

·
Registered
55 Posts
Well, first thing that comes to my mind for the name is SATAN :D but thats probably because I've been reading up on so many Witch trial stories lately.

Other names I suggest,

Samhain
Lilith (Suggested Before)
Ghoul
Boo (Suggested Before)
Salem (Suggested Before)
Sabrina (Suggested Before
Walpurgis
Sabbath

In my opinion, I'd go with Samhain, Walpurgis or Salem, but I like Ghoul and Boo as well.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts