Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need an idea for my car garage I have a 2 car garage one will be used as a blank white face"Dot room" the other is undetermined. We did a butcher scene last year where "blood" squirted on the audience. We can either do 1 big scene or 2 smaller one but 1 we would like to somehow "interact" with our victims. Something to terrify them whether its water hitting them thinking its blood or something else. Suggestions greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not a bad idea, what should I do to scare the audience. I am trying to picture how to set up the room like a potion room or a chef type set up, autopsy, I am really trying to find that scare factor of the room. I have been to many HH and some rooms are quiet and just banging on doors but I like the ones where you are in a room and water squirts you or wet sponges that supposed to be fingers these types of ideas I am thinking of but cannot find the scenario.

·
Registered
391 Posts
What about a spin on the TV sales guys. An autopsy of a body using a "chop chop" tool to make food/salsa/etc but with body parts, sick them out by eating it or getting people in audience to eat it. There is plenty of precooked food you could use, just keep it iced and hidden from view, like a piece of ham sliced from a freshly skinned arm, cherry tomatoes as eyes, rice crispy treats formed like a brain, etc

"It slices, it dices"

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am looking for a Haunted Garage idea something to interact with guests. Last year we did a torture scene where we cut the victims head off had strobes and red water and the guests got squirted with blood and the head hit the guests legs when the lights went out. Any ideas? we have ideas on a mad scientist, autopsy, chef, blackout room with nightvision googles but something to interact with the victims as I mentioned earlier. Possible insane old folks homeThanks

·
Registered
306 Posts
Here's a suggestion.
A few years back a did a pirate theme. In one room I had the victims walk through on a raised wooden dock (made from pallets) and I had a pirate treasure chest just out of reach of the victims. I filled the room with low lying fog and had an actor (pirate) laying down, next to the dock and between the treasure chest, that was covered in the fog. Almost always someone would try to reach out a grab some treasure and the actor would reach out a grab the victim. It worked every time. As a note the actor got tired later in the night so he layed down next to the treasure and it still worked very well.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What can I do with a nurse to get the audience "involved"? a psycho, asylum but how can I get a nurse in the scene and interact with the audience?

·
Registered
495 Posts
since it is about 10feet wide you could make a hallway and a bunch of asylum doors, 2-4 depending on your room. Have the nurse say something like " you must hurry visiting hours are almost over" and the nurse can guide/lead them down the hall past the Patients, maybe 2 actors behind the a door each. Then one patient could jump out from his room and chase or tease what ever. The actors can switch which one comes out or both at same time so they don't get bored.

Good theme, easy build, great interaction with 3 actors in one scene

-PB

1 - 8 of 8 Posts