Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are working on things for our annual Halloween Costume Contest and are stumped about some Gag Prize Ideas/Catagories. PLEASE HELP!!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sexiest, nastiest, scariest, funniest, creative, best couple, most original, sleazy-est

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
We've done certificates & candy bars for categories like "Most like forced to wear this by your significant other," "Most likely thrown together today," and the "What are you supposed to be? award."

·
Registered
64 Posts
For the sexiest, I would say get them a turtleneck dickie, or a pack of those lacy modesty panels. Nastiest, I would get them a container or orbit gum. Scariest, I would hand them an adult diaper. Funniest would get a whipped cream pie, creative would win a pack of playdough, most original a 12 pack of Coca Cola, and sleazy-est would be a bottle of axe shower gel.

·
Registered
276 Posts
How about doing some funny categories--not just the usual stuff...like prizes for these ... Tiniest costume--give as a prize a yard of material, hardest on the eyes--give as a prize sunglasses or blindfold, least creative--prize a book on creative costumes, hottest costume--meaning hot in the temperature way and give a mini-fan as a prize, something along those lines. Does your party have a theme and are you asking people to dress for the theme? Are you going to announce the categories on your invitation--if you do you could get really creative with categories. Give us a little more info on your party.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No theme.... Budget doesnt matter but we thought dollar store gifts would be more hilarious.... but idea would help. Thanks for the previous ideas.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts