Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, i work for a school district and am wanting to dress up this year in something original/homemade (and cheap). the other two teachers that work in my classroom have decided to dress up with me. however we have no ideas what to do. any suggestions?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Not sure which ages of children you teach, but if they are youngish you could go as a trio and dress up as the witches from Hocus Pocus? See picture! It's a good ole' Disney Halloween movie, with Sarah Jessica Parker and Bette Midler. It's actually pretty funny!

Here's a quick video of something you would have to perform if you did this :p.....

YouTube - Hocus Pocus - I Put A Spell On You

·
Registered
291 Posts
#1. Just to throw this out there....no teacher that calls themselves creeping death should be able to teach kids under the age of 10. No offense, just a parental instinct.

OK, on to the question. Are you male or female? and the others? I assume you are looking for something that is not going to restrict your movement or vision as you are going to be wearing it all day.

Do you want something "school/education" related or funny (scary might be too distracting)

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
we're all female and looking for something humorus. we work with K-3 kids. as far as my screen name it was my pen name when i used to write in high school, back then i was a huge metallica fan, since then i fell into the teaching field but the name has stuck. it's just a name.

·
Registered
291 Posts
One could be a chalkboard. Make a "sandwich board" type outfit and paint it with chalkboard paint. Have a tray at the bottom for chalk so the kids can write on you all day.

You could be the Three Amigo's ....not that most K-3 would understand...but you would look funny.

You could be Milk & Cookies. A carton of 2% a with 2 Oreo's (or some derivation of that) the teacher with the largest ummmm....upperhalf could be Doublestuff. (thus a new nickname would be born)

The Three Little Pigs? not very flattering but could be very funny.....and I doubt sexy is an option.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts