Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Scared Silly
1,931 Posts
I am by no means an expert on servos, but I usually buy from Servocity.com. You could probably use anything with a little more torque than the HiTech 425BB (the more torque the better for this project, so I'd look at at least two or three steps above it). That said, you may not need a whole lot of torque depending on the way you set up the mechanism. Like I said, though, I'm probably not the person to ask. I'll let some of our resident techies fill in my gaps.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all your help. If any one can tell me what servo to use and a link where i can get it, that would be amazing. Also a guide on how to set it up would be good.

·
Scared Silly
1,931 Posts
Go to cowlacious.com. Carl has your servos, sound boards and servo controllers. Very nice products and good prices.
I don't think his servos (HS425's) are going to be strong enough for this latex guy. Get the next step up in torque from servo city, but get your board from Cow (unless you want to make it yourself from ST's diagrams, but I don't think you actually save more than a couple bucks that way).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts