Halloween Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any good ideas on what I can use for the centerpiece of my grave yard? I have several shorter tombstones and some nicer ones that are up to 3 1/2 feet tall. But I want something in the center of the graveyard. Like a large tall tombstone or perhaps something else? Any ideas? Can you post pictures of your graveyard centerpiece?

·
Mad Monster Maker
2,671 Posts
Maybe a large cross? I made this one out of a solid piece of 4" thick white styrofoam (except the base) :

Grave Memorial Cross Cemetery Religious item

It wasn't too difficult to make. I only used a hotwire styrofoam cutter to cut it out, and then monster mud and paint.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
I had a similar problem last year , and decided i would make a small tomb or crypt entrance , and it then ended up being my biggest project which i made out of spare timber and plywood covered with polystyrene for ageing etc , then i had a skeleton just coming out of it see what you think it was my centerpoint last halloween in my little graveyard setting , it looked much better in the dark i also went old school and made an old boothill style grave marker for DOC HOLLIDAY , something different from all the stone effect graves i have made , hope i have helped , i look forward to your ideas. Leaf Tree Plant Sign Memorial
Art

1 - 12 of 12 Posts