Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i need a scene for our good haunt Jason for our haunted trail. We had an idea, but we dont think its terribly terrifying, so we need some ideas....helP!!!!

·
Banned
535 Posts
Like a chase scene or more of a scene people look at or maybe both? Maybe setup a torture spot and have Jason as torturing people,screaming,blood squirting everywhere,body parts flinging left and right. You can do a search for torture devices and get some ideas of things you could build. Then he gets noticed and chases the people off. But that is just a idea and sounds way off in left field but it might work.

·
Registered
138 Posts
my favorite kill of all time is when Jason (kane hodder) beats the sleeping bag (w/ unsuspecting teen inside) against a tree.

easy- grab a sleeping bag, stuff it , bloody it

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Like a chase scene or more of a scene people look at or maybe both? Maybe setup a torture spot and have Jason as torturing people,screaming,blood squirting everywhere,body parts flinging left and right. You can do a search for torture devices and get some ideas of things you could build. Then he gets noticed and chases the people off. But that is just a idea and sounds way off in left field but it might work.

thts not a bad idea! and we are going to have a torture device, and its in the same spot that jason will be, so we might do that.
Though, the "boss" feels that some of our "major" monsters(the ones from the movies) arent scary unless you jump out at people with weapons in hand, but ill run this by him. its a freaking good idea!

·
Registered
156 Posts
How about a sign: "Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake" with some bloodied bikinies drapped over it and a big, bloody machete sticking out.

(BTW, I think the sleeping bag thing was the hologram scene from Jason X, the worst of the films, but I enjoyed it)

A few severed heads hanging from trees.

If there is a building involved, make it look like a camp cabin.

Have a log of sharp farm implements hanging around, scyth, axe, etc. The more blood the better.

Just a few ideas.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How about a sign: "Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake" with some bloodied bikinies drapped over it and a big, bloody machete sticking out.

(BTW, I think the sleeping bag thing was the hologram scene from Jason X, the worst of the films, but I enjoyed it)

A few severed heads hanging from trees.

If there is a building involved, make it look like a camp cabin.

Have a log of sharp farm implements hanging around, scyth, axe, etc. The more blood the better.

Just a few ideas.
i think we could use the sign. if we do, then this is how it would go....
we would have the sign placed openly on the trail, and Jason would appear from somewhere from the woods, and chase the people down the trail. they would turn around at a dead end farther down the trail, to which they would appear at the same place Jason was. Instead of hiding, he would be hackin away at our tortured body, and he would chase the crowd away again, but in a different direction.
how does that sound?

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I stopped watching the Jason movies long time ago when they were actually pretty good. How about a cameo with Jason fighting Freddy? I know, that movie was pretty bad too. lol

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I stopped watching the Jason movies long time ago when they were actually pretty good. How about a cameo with Jason fighting Freddy? I know, that movie was pretty bad too. lol
um...i dont think we could use that cause freddy and jason are on opposite sides of the trail. i think we have the scene for jason. we just need some props that would be good to add with him(i know...a machete.);)

·
Registered
2 Posts
The sleeping bag scene in Jason X was a homage to the awesome sleeping bag kill in Part 7. Talked to the guy that is playing the new Jason and he said there are some awesome kills. I asked if there are any homage kills and he smirked and said he could be specific. I said is there a sleeping bag involved? He laughed and said YES!

As for your Jason scene, we we do one every year and the past couple of years we found wooden skids(pallets) and created a dock. we had him standing over a female victim on the dock holding a machette. The taller he is the better and the docks added about 2 feet. you set up the fog and that helps with ground cover. We also built a fake boat with a guy guy rowing away from the scene to ad depth.

Just a thought.

Another good Jason scene is the shack in the woods from Part 2 where he lays the dead bodies around the table(alter) that his mother's head sits on.

Travis

1 - 17 of 17 Posts