Halloween Forum banner

Need Air Brush Help

2678 Views 24 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  [email protected]
I wanted to get my wife a air brush for Mothers Day. Well I have found out there is a gravity feed and then the one that draws the paint from a jar. I think she will be using differ colors a lot. Since project will be small, Tombstones , wig heads. The gravity feed looks like it would be easier to clean. Dose any have experience with them? I mean if you could pick , which one would you get.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

· Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah Baron Samedi, it's kind of like a good way to get started. If it was something we needed or used all the time. I would try to find something better, even if it was used. But for wig heads and tombstones, what ever little project she decides to do. At least she will have one to play with. I will have to keep the Iwata in mind though. If she really gets into it maybe we can look into a better one when the economy picks up some.

· Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Terra that was a great question! I have 3 air compressors. So now I just need the moisture trap and a air brush. Thanks and also to Dark Lord. I am learning, sometimes it is better to ask, then just try! :)

· Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Brushe, I hope it's okay that I'm asking so many questions on your thread. I've been eyeballing air brushes for some time now. Now that I know I can use my current air compressor I'm going to go ahead and take the plunge.

Terra you can jump on my post any time you like. I love you work, and your questions have been very helpful. That is what I think these forums are all about, just sharing and helping others.

· Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Dark Lord sign up my wife. I am sure she will have a million questions here shortly. I didn't get the one on Ebay yesterday. We had to go to Virginia to look at wedding dresses for my DD. So I had the 40% coupon for Micheal's. Thought I might get one there, but all I did was get confused. Every thing kept saying for the propel. Any way got home started reading this again last night. Found this one, and started watching it. So this is what she ended up with. I do want to thank everyone for your help. Maybe one day I can return the favor.

Iwata HP-C Plus Airbrush, Gravity, Dual Action, Used EX - eBay (item 380122786457 end time May-10-09 10:38:39 PDT)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.