Halloween Forum banner

Need Air Brush Help

2680 Views 24 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  [email protected]
I wanted to get my wife a air brush for Mothers Day. Well I have found out there is a gravity feed and then the one that draws the paint from a jar. I think she will be using differ colors a lot. Since project will be small, Tombstones , wig heads. The gravity feed looks like it would be easier to clean. Dose any have experience with them? I mean if you could pick , which one would you get.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
542 Posts
I own both as well. For a gift I would recommend a gravity feed. Does she already own a compressor? With a gravity feed she can test the waters without multiple jars to consider. Just like Joe said, way easy to clean! The Iwata HP-BS (eclipse) is a great airbrush to start with. Cost effective and reliable. Hope that helps a little. And again like Joe said, must get a moisture filter.

· Registered
542 Posts
Terra, sounds like you are all set to go! Just getting everything is the battle. I have two other Iwata's besides the HP-BS, HP-BC and the HP-SB. The one you are looking at will be perfect. Great tip from Lester about bleeding colors at the change. Black is not so good at realism but great for over dramatic Halloween props. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.