Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am new to this forum. Has any one built a simulated elevator? I can not build, so I would like to purchase one. Simple elevator no horrific effects. I want my visitors to be able to press a button on the outside and the lights on the top front door start to blink 1000ft, 900ft, 800ft and so on.. When the light shows ground level, a bell rings and door opens, visitors walk in and the door closes, 10 passenger capacity. one of the visitor presses down, bell rings, motion begins, sound of elevator going down starts and light on the top of the door blinks, 100ft, 200ft, 300ft and so on, on the 1000ft the elevator stopping motion comes on, bell rings and the back door opens for the visitors to walk in a cave. after everyone has disembarked, the door closes and the font door opens again.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They do sell them commercially. They also carry a pretty hefty price tag. Do you have a large budget??
Can you please suggest a few places, we can check out.
Online we have only found one so far and that has horrific features.
Our budget for elevator is between $7000-$10,000 and we are also in market for a 15'x15' Earth quick platform.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
I used to have an "Elevator". It looked sort of like one. I would put a group in it, slide the wrought iron gate closed, as they were all looking at my face, I would say:"Here you go!"!"
I would bend my knees, lowering myself and people would be startled, some scream slightly.. as the floor under them did .. nothing.
I think maybe the set-up that helped "sell" this is the fact that I have made a bunch of goofy stuff here , so they assumed I had also built an elevator!
Sometimes reputation can be used as a helper.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you very much Stick. You sent me to the right place.. I am so convinced with the products on this site, I am sure I will be able to build both, Elevator and earthquake simulator, myself.... Thank you, thank you, thank you.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts