Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This year's theme: "What are YOU afraid of?"

I've already got scenes developed for most of the common fears (snakes, spiders, clowns, death, darkness and claustrophobia, the basement, etc, etc. - but I am stumped on what to do in the little room in the back of my 'basement' scene (not really in the basement, but the scene is set up to give you the illusion that you are).

I use live actor(s) in most all of my scenes and I would love to have something going on in there that you would allow me to use the tons of body parts that I've accumulated over the years. The only thing that keeps running through my head is like a serial killer/butcher shop/ dismemberment chamber kind of thing, but I'm stumped on how to incorporate the scene, the actor and a good scare into the theme.

Please help me clear the cobwebs from my mind! Send me YOUR ideas, please!!!

FYI Room is indoors and is 10' x 12'

THANKS!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I knew you all could help! All the photos gave me inspiration, but the newspaper clippings is exactly what I was looking for, but couldn't think of on my own! Thanks so much for the inspiration! Best of all.....used newspapers are FREE!!!!!!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Could hang clear sheet plastic with fake blood on it and illuminate from underneath. That would be creepy like a meat locker.

·
Resident Potterhead
1,972 Posts
are you after a jump scare or just a nervous chill type thing? could set up a rig to drop organs from the ceiling as people walk through, obviously dont drop them right on top of them, keep them tied up with fishing line or something and then have the lines all bunched together at the end so its easier to pull back up for the next lot of victims.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I knew you all could help! All the photos gave me inspiration, but the newspaper clippings is exactly what I was looking for, but couldn't think of on my own! Thanks so much for the inspiration! Best of all.....used newspapers are FREE!!!!!!
Yeah usually if i see something cool on here or anywhere else i put in in my Halloween folder on my computer...These pictures were under "Future Ideas"

·
Registered
248 Posts
How about "human butcher shop"? Psycho actor weilding a cleaver, tons of severed limbs and organs strewn about the room, on table, hanging from hooks, etc. Maybe an injured victim begging to be saved and the butcher goes after him. Room goes black and butcher comes back with victims "severed head"?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts