Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, are there any Haunters near Lakeland, Florida as me(Dave) and my other half (Janine) are coming over there from the UK for Halloween and would like to see some Amazing Yard Haunts.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I don't know of any, that about an hour and a half from me, but you will be about an our from Universal, are you going to Halloween Horror Night? It is awesome! About an hour west of Lakeland will get you to Tampa and Hallowscream at Busch Gardens, also awesome.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I would agree in saying check out Halloween Horror Nights. It's going to be their biggest year ever with attractions themed after Halloween, Nightmare on Elm St, The Walking Dead and for the first time ever The Exorcist. I would love to see it this year. Here is their website http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando/hhn-news.html

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, Thankyou for your responses, We have booked to see Halloween Horror Night at Universal already and We will probably check out the Hallowscream night at Bush Gardens. We was Wondering if there were any local Yard Haunts that Fellow Haunters on here where holding??..

·
Ghouls Rule
2,589 Posts
I'm about 30 min away, but am not able to do it up like past years. I'm going to be either decorating the apartment or be in the clubhouse.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts