Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
A Wee Bit Wicked
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) Has anyone ever seen a poster like this and do you know where I could purchase one? Thanks in advance for your help.

·
Halloween Nut
2,942 Posts
It appears to be a movie poster. You can search online for nbc movie posters, and you may find it. I know there are several dealers with websites who specialize in movie posters. Good luck. My husband's great aunt was a B movie actress in the 30-50s, and we found one with her name on it that way.

·
A Wee Bit Wicked
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:) Thanks Im The Goddess, for your suggestions. I found the artist, his name is Jacob McAlister. I've sent a message to him, I did find the poster on a few movie poster websites, but they don't have it available. I am kind of persistent, so fingers crossed that I find it. :D

·
A Wee Bit Wicked
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
P5 too funny I sent him a message for you about 5 hours ago. I see he has a smaller one for sale but not the long version. But I also noticed that he takes custom orders.

:) Thanks Love, you are so sweet! I already ordered the small one from his Etsy site, but I want the big poster with all the movie info on it. :D It's an addicted to Nightmare Before Christmas thing....:eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts