Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
I'm a German and Videos etc. about Nazis aren't funny. It was a terrible time of history and a shame for my country, that this happened. But we cannot change history anymore and the todays Germany is totally different from the 3rd regime. Sometimes it is enough...

Silvia

·
Vlad the Impaler
1,302 Posts
I dont know wether to laugh or not. I mean it is kind of funny in a way, but I totaly get the fact that it indangered everyone on the road. But still, I can't help but shamefully laugh. Leave it to Texas ;)

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Too funny! "Endangering lives" is a bit of an overblown reaction... unless the message they replaced was "Danger! Entire Road Ends- 500 feet."

·
Registered
725 Posts
This doesnt endanger peoples lives on the road anymore than those stupid billboards that get all creative, the ones that make you read into it a bit.

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
I personally do not think this is funny, in the least, ever heard of the boy that cried wolf???? One day there will be Nazi Zombies ahead, and no one will head the warning, ya see where I am getting at? Funny, I thinketh not!!!!

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Haunted House "Nazis"

After I bought a dozen manniquins in like new condition I wondered what I was going to use them for? (After those videos I filmed with them being "mean to me!")
When I was akid in the 1950's my Dad would bring home those Men's Magazines full of crime and war stories and a continuing piece of fancifull artwork in some of them showed what I call, "The Nazi Babes". A voluptious woman, scantilly clad in just a German helmet or officer's hat, maybe little string bikinni bottoms wearing jack boots with the obligatory Nazi armband with a whip in one hand as the helpless G.I. dogface POW was prostrate before her.
So in the upstairs of my 1880 Italianate haunted house is the display of the Panzer mark IV with the Nazi Babes riding on it, using three of those manniquins to display the long forgotten Men's magazine vixens of destruction and subjective perversions.
Of course I play this for humor and have several different lines I can say depending upon what kind of audience is looking at me.
If a group of small kids are touring the house I can just leave the lights off in the room and they file right passed, never seeing them at all, a plexiglass wall between the Babes and the kids.

·
Imperial Hybrid (7)
706 Posts
I think it was pretty funny.

The adult in me realizes all the problems with this kind of prank.

But still, if I came across this on my highway. I would think it was pretty funny.

I am educated e-nuff (lol) to realize that modern Germany isn't Hilter's army anymore.
( So I am sad that any German's are offended by this prank. ) We all know, All the Nazi's went to South America long ago. They must be making there way up through Texas.

Yes, what a co-winky-dink that the Movie PR department is in the same town
that this prank happened in.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts