Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back yesterday and was that event awesome. A whole conference center full of kindred spirits, pun intended! Met a lot of cool people, got some GREAT ideas, got some super deals, 2- 6in. air actuators $16, a 12in. for $10, can you believe it.
Took a few of the classes that Halloween U. had to offer, they were great.
Well I think it was a good time for all. Can't wait till this Halloween to apply all of my new tricks and treats.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Where did they have the classes this year? Didn't see them.
It doubled in size this year. Was great to see. Missed a few people from last year though. Mt. Skeleton was one. That's where I left most of my money. Was hoping for more props but nothing really struck me as "must have." Still had a good time. Heard that the vendors did really well. I will get a table next year. It's going to get better I think. Wish the door was a little cheaper tho.

·
Creepin When Your Sleepin
1,143 Posts
We had a great time again!! the door price isn't bad lots of things to see and always look forward to "meating" new people we spent all day Friday there and then went to the Haunted House tour. I love talking to people who have the same love didn't make the meet and greet for http://www.sephh.com/ But I heard that went well. Big thanks to Mike and Rob for putting this together. Can't wait till next year!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts