Halloween Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's going? I will be bringing my wife and my Hearse which will be on the show floor Saturday May 4th and Sunday the 5th plus keep an eye out for "tdc"(aka).. The Dreadful Clown...... WHO GOING?

You will either find me with my "Dreadful/ Murter Hearse" with the MPCC group....or look for the clown and come say Hi... Muahahaaaaaaa

here is the link to the convention
http://www.nationalhauntersconvention.com/

Font Movie Fiction Fictional character Photo caption Car Motor vehicle Vehicle Full-size car Vintage car Land vehicle Vehicle Car Full-size car Luxury vehicle

·
Registered
230 Posts
Murter, I grew up in Bucks County and now live in Montgomery County. I wonder if we have met? I see you have the SEPHH group friended in your profile. I am part of that group and we will have a booth again this year. I will be there volunteering Wednesday and manning the booth and meeting everyone Saturday. My name is Jason. Make sure to stop by and ask for me so I can meet you.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, Maybe I might have met you and not even known it?.. I will be there Saturday Morning but wont be around till noon since I have a Faux painting class with jenn but other then that I will be around! So look for the SEPHH Booth? I will see you Saturday then Jason, Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts