Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this year I got a light-o-Rama system and am working on a couple of music/light shows for my graveyard haunt. One if my props is an Edwardian Butler and I'd like to find some tracks of a narrator talking prior to/after songs. I have one awesome one from an old Halloween Hootenany cd for one of my shows, but am in need of another still. Clearly with a British accent would be better.

I've searched and searched and just am coming up empty. Any ideas, guidance, tracks to share?? Seems I can find plenty of music and general sound effects, but not the narration part.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No such luck.

However, some things I did find and will try to incorporate:
Halloween theme song as background
Overdub with quotes from original Psycho movie like the famous "we all go a little mad sometimes". There are tons of useable quotes from that movie.
Halloween III silver shamrock commercial. Super creepy vibe and the commercial narration works.
You can also find the VoiceOver done by Vincent Price for Thriller without the music. His voice is incredible.

I tried finding good quotes from the Crypt Creeper but came up empty.

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
I have a Crypt keeper 1:48 intro chat he does if you want that just shoot me a PM with your email addy. Is there anything in particular you wanted your Butler to say / talk about ?

·
Evil Wizard
2,168 Posts
You can also find the VoiceOver done by Vincent Price for Thriller without the music. His voice is incredible.
You may already be aware of this, but VincentPrice.org has made available many audio tracks of his voice performances over the years. In particular, check out those from 'A Hornbook for Witches' and 'Hornbook after Midnight', which might work well for narrating a spooky scene: http://www.vincentprice.org/audio/audio.html

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
If you need some voice over work, drop me an email. We can discuss what you need. :) Not pro, but have a decent audio/video editing setup at home.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts