Halloween Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to purchase at least 10 nano spotlights. Before I buy them full price from Fright Props, I was wondering if anyone had some for sale?

Thanks.

(I don't have enough posts to put a link in this message, but they can be found on the Fright Props lighting section for $7.99 a piece)

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'm looking to purchase at least 10 nano spotlights. Before I buy them full price from Fright Props, I was wondering if anyone had some for sale?

Thanks.

(I don't have enough posts to put a link in this message, but they can be found on the Fright Props lighting section for $7.99 a piece)
Do a search on ebay for Eagle Eye Light. I have about 60 of them and they are fantastic. Waterproof as well. They are not quit the same but work just as well. They are also 12v .. Come in various wattage's from 3 to 9 watts and are far cheaper than the ones from fright props

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just wanted to make sure I'm looking at the right ones, but are they advertised as being for vehicles? Those lights are definitely priced better.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Great, thanks for the information. How are their white spotlights? I'm definitely getting red and probably a few greens.
The whites a quite bright, depending on the wattage. There are quite a few sellers that you can choose the various colors, wattage and size as they come in 2 different sizes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts