Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there fellow haunters! I have just decided that we are going to do an underwater / mermaid / sunken ship theme for this year but I'm having trouble thinking of a fun title for it! I don't want it to be focused on pirates (although there will be some pirates!) but more underwater type stuff. Any ideas for some good titles?

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Think movie titles! Some can be changed some can be used as is...
20,000 scares under the sea
The abyss
Leviathan
Dead sea
Sirens death song
Lagoon
Atlantis lost
Ghost waters

All sorts of things to play on!

·
Registered
207 Posts
The Abyss- I like this one, it's mysterious but a great underwater reference
20,000 Leagues Under the Dead Sea/Dark Sea
Eekquarium (Eek + Aquarium)
Black Lagoon
Deep Black Sea (instead of Deep Blue Sea)

·
Wisp in the Mist
1,953 Posts
This may not be helpful, but you might Google the myths of Melusine (or Melusina). She's a dark mermaid type fairy/water sprite...but looks like a mermaid. It may give you some ideas. If you needed a mermaid name and didn't like that one, Nerissa means "daughter of the sea.

·
Registered
14,289 Posts
Are you thinking more recent times or long ago? Something like USS Forlorn. The Forsaken. I'd think about the mermaid sad and crying maybe. That or if a pirate ship with a lady on the bow, then have her sad or spooked looking or a skull head with long flowing hair.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,521 Posts
Sea of Lost Souls
Watery Grave
Undead Sea
Under the Sea
Haunted Lagoon

Reactions: korigirl

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We did this theme (sunken ship) last year, we called ours ghost ship

I have pics in an album if you'd like to look, I didn't really do any tutorials but if u have any questions I can walk u through props
I took a look - it looks awesome! Thank you! You have some really good tips in there!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts