Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so when i was a kid i remember this movie which i LOVED. It always use to be on tv but as years past i no longer saw it. All i can remember was i think a vampire with this green blanket? or green blob. I dont know its not much information for you to help huh!? but i figured i try..who knows

·
Imperial Hybrid (7)
706 Posts
so when (?) where you a kid? That could help the time frame.
Sure it was a movie? If it was always on TV could it have been Dark Shadows?
Barnabas Collins kind of wore a heavy cloak...don't think it was green...but it looked blankety.
I dunno. It is my guess.
I hear tell, they are doing a remake of Dark Shadows. Johnny Depp is suppose to be in it.

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
Yes, when were you a kid? That will help.

Can you describe the vampire in any more detail? Older, younger, etc.

Do you remember anything else? Setting, storyline, other characters, specific scenes?

Was the vampire the hero, or the villian?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i am 26 now....i remember that it was a kids movie like one of those halloween specials cant really tell you how old i was at the time hmm maybe 12 or 13? the vampire was bad and it definitly was like a glowing green cloak or somehting green that glowed very brightly...and he was after children i believe im sorry i cant give more detail but thanks for all the help

·
STARK Raving Mad
937 Posts
well i am 26 now....i remember that it was a kids movie like one of those halloween specials cant really tell you how old i was at the time hmm maybe 12 or 13? the vampire was bad and it definitly was like a glowing green cloak or somehting green that glowed very brightly...and he was after children i believe im sorry i cant give more detail but thanks for all the help
Oh, yeah, I remember, and it ended with something about "if it hadn't been for those meddling kids...".

·
Registered
608 Posts
I am 26, and I was thinking Mr. Boogety. Though it is not a vampire movie. It's a poltergeist movie and he is green and i remember something about a vaccum. It has the uncle from My girl in it. It was a disney movie that used to scare me and I would hide behind our couch. They made a sequal called bride of boogedy or something. Here are some photos from it:

Here is a good summary, I do think this is the movie you are thinking about:

"When the Davis family moves to Lucifer Falls, they quickly learn that their less-than-humble abode harbors a ghost. Several hundred years earlier, Mr. Boogedy, as he came to be known, sold his soul for a magic cloak, that he'd hoped would win him the affection of widow Marion. When his scheme failed, he kidnapped Marion's son, Johnathon, returned to his home, and accidently blew it up. New he and Jonathon are trappend in the home that was built on the site, and it's up to the Davis' to remove his magic cloak to banish him forever and return Jonathon to Marion."

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
i just pulled up mr boogedy on utube, looks like a really cute show. it has in the first show the character that played the father in the adams family. i guess i missed this show way back then, but it looks like a good one.

guess i missed the monster squad as well. looks like another good one.

so, bridget, are either of these the shows?

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
i just pulled up mr boogedy on utube, looks like a really cute show. it has in the first show the character that played the father in the adams family. i guess i missed this show way back then, but it looks like a good one.

guess i missed the monster squad as well. looks like another good one.

so, bridget, are either of these the shows?
OMG, most adorable thing ever! I have to see if I can rent this for my kids this Halloween.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts