Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I'm new here and oh so excited that I found this forum! I absolutely LOVE Halloween! I got married on Halloween in 06 and we go all out for it every year :)

Anyways I have a horse who is having a black foal at the end of this month and I'm trying to think of a Halloween related registered name! The baby will be black :)

One I have thought of is 'All Hallows Eve' and calling her Eve for short (thats if its a girl haha). I need some more suggestions!!!!

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,695 Posts
Welcome to the boards!

Not sure how you can be 100% sure you are going to get a black foal, but good luck!

I have a black horse that was named Shadow's Raven, (his mom's name was Shady) and we call him Raven. He's over 20 years old now, but he's still gorgeous. ;)

I told our mare before he was born that I wanted a black colt, 2 white socks and a white star, and got a black colt, 2 white socks and a white snip on his nose.... she really did her best! :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the boards!

Not sure how you can be 100% sure you are going to get a black foal, but good luck!

I have a black horse that was named Shadow's Raven, (his mom's name was Shady) and we call him Raven. He's over 20 years old now, but he's still gorgeous. ;)

I told our mare before he was born that I wanted a black colt, 2 white socks and a white star, and got a black colt, 2 white socks and a white snip on his nose.... she really did her best! :D
She did good for you!

We know it will be a black foal because its a Friesian foal!!!!!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Dark Somber
Emanon - which is No Name backwards, always fun when you can't come up with something.
Goblin
Demon
Jack for Jack O Latern
Stoker
Wollstonecraft
Midnight
Thirteen
Boo
Fear
Bones
Black Cauldron
Ghoul
Banshee
Candy Apple
Gore
Spider
Black Widow

That's all I'm coming up with!

·
Registered
242 Posts
the only name i can think of for a black horse that's halloween themed would be from the movie Sleepy Hollow. the headless horseman's horse's name is Daredevil. Good luck and please post some pics after he or she is born!!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Geek time.

Harry Potter #5 I think?

Thestral.

They were black reptilian looking horses with wings that were invisible to anyone who hadn't seen some one die. Sorry if you already knew what those were. lol

·
livin Halloween every day
1,988 Posts
I think terra pretty well covered the names, all the ones i had in mind are already there, and very good choices i might add. Only thing i have left is
Shadow dancer
Ethereal breeze
Shadow meld
Dark majesty
Black queen

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Some great names there..I like Nyxy's choice, Thestral. I had no idea those horse things were called that..
Here's a list of some Voodou deities that you may (or may not) want to play with.

Ayezan
Zaka
Bakulu
Kongo
Chalotte
Dumballah
Erzulie
Lemba
Loko
Kalfou
Rada
Simbi
Mambo
Marinette
Marasa

Another suggestion..some of the members on the forum have wonderful dark names..have a trawl through the members list and see if you get any inspiration from there...

·
The Horror of The South
592 Posts
I seem to be drawn to "ruggerz" it seems an awesome name.....

Drac....
Frankie....
Heavens Devil....

Im not really a horse person...

Ruggerz

1 - 18 of 18 Posts