Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Who are you currently watching?....I've got quite a few favorites but at the moment I'm loving Hollywood Haunter.....My favorites are all the episodes of home haunters they visited and interviewed how they built things or where they acquired props....I'm jealous of the sheer amount of haunters in one area, Southern Cali.....I really like the format of the video because it feels like I'm there visiting too....So who are you currently watching and why do you like their channel?....ZR

Link to my channel pick

Shadow box dancer
After reading the title of the thread I was going to suggest Hollywood Haunter, but you beat me to the punch! So I'll say Parks and Cons. While they're not entirely haunt focused they do have a LOT of great walk-through videos of home haunts.

Here's a shameless link to their walk-through of my haunt.馃槈

His name is Roger Clyne
Just one?

Monster Tutorials

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
After reading the title of the thread I was going to suggest Hollywood Haunter, but you beat me to the punch! So I'll say Parks and Cons. While they're not entirely haunt focused they do have a LOT of great walk-through videos of home haunts.

Thanks for the link!....I've seen the vids of your haunt that you posted in your thread....Looks amazing!.....I haven't heard of Parks and Cons before.....I am now going back to the Halloween season videos they posted a few months ago and will watch those.....Thanks for the link....ZR

Registered
HALLOWEEN DIY & How To by Saul Films produces really great videos and how to's for some pretty neat props. His production quality is really nice.

-=CoasterBP

Registered
Discussion Starter #7

I finally made it through most of the home haunt vids....Even though I saw other peoples vids of some of the same haunts, I like seeing the different perspectives.....Funny how the same subject can be shown different ways....Thanks again....ZR

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Just one?

Monster Tutorials
Yeah, just one per post....I know it's hard...LOL.....I saw a couple Monster Tutorials vids for the first time back in the fall last year when he was posting in store walk throughs of all the Halloween merch.....I really enjoyed those vids plus I think he did cement skulls tutorials if I remember right...I think weird kid did an interview on his channel with him....I need to go back and catch up on some of his vids....Thanks for the link.....ZR

Shadow box dancer
I finally made it through most of the home haunt vids....Even though I saw other peoples vids of some of the same haunts, I like seeing the different perspectives.....Funny how the same subject can be shown different ways....Thanks again....ZR
This is true! I watched 3 different videos of Club Fear and I mentioned something to my wife that one was a lighted night time walkthrough, one was a dark walkthrough and the other was I think Hollywood Haunter's daytime walkthrough. All different perspectives and it was really cool to see.

I'm hoping more people post suggestions for other Halloween YouTube channels because I'm running out! Haha

Registered
Discussion Starter #14
Stiltbeaststudios has been doing a lot of youtube live feeds pretty much every night!....Lot's of sculpting, making molds, painting masks, etc......Allan does amazing work and I've been letting them play while working on my own projects....ZR

Registered
Discussion Starter #19
These are also fun videos to watch : Steve's Haunted Yard
What an amazing yard!....I hope I can build my yard up to that some day.....

Also how can anyone ever forget: Scaryladyvideos
I miss Terra.....I see she posted new content this year....Hopefully she'll start posting again....Not holding my breath though.....

For those of you with younger tot and future haunters - she does an awesome job....WolfPakProductions
Watched a couple....Nice theming.....Thanks for the links....ZR

I can't believe you guy's are leaving out...
1. Mr. Pumpkin Rot: Pumpkinrot
2. Mr. Chicken's Prop Shop: jasperjanderson
3. Johnny's Ghost (heres johnny): heresjohnny
4. Drachenfang (aka. Unhallowed Haunting): Drachenfang - you have got to watch his videos he has a very calm / soothing demeanor and next to Stolloween one of the best mache artist I've seen.
Didn't realize Pumpkin Rot had a youtube channel.....How amazingly realistic his props and scenes are....The best!......It's getting late and have to work in the AM so need to get a couple hours sleep....I'll check the other links out later....Thanks!....ZR

1 - 20 of 27 Posts