Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has seen this and your thoughts. It is part of a huge haunt operation here (Shocktoberfest). You go through one of the haunts in just your underwear. Originally they were offering the choice of "nude or prude"--you could go through the haunt completely nude or chose to go through in your underwear. Apparently local officials had something to say about the completely nude choice and now your only choice is underwear.

Would you do this? I personally cannot imagine doing a haunt in the buff--but kudos to those who can....

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks--don't know how I missed the other threads I think the first one was started while I was on vacation.--this haunt is only about 20 minutes from me so it is of special interest to me. Shocktoberfest does like to push the limits and they always seem to be trying to come up with something new. A few years ago they had a haunted nightclub --I did not go to that, but heard there were some interesting scantily clad "dancers"....I think it only lasted a year. They do like to Shock....

·
Registered
662 Posts
Why on earth would anyone want to through a haunt with no clothes on? You'd freeze! It's the not beach in July! It's Halloween in October LOL

Even underwear, no thanks. I'd stay dressed. One it's warm and two I only show my bra/pants to a man I am in love with lol

I guess to each their own though!

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
No!

I shall leave it at that and not climb atop the soapbox.
Did you ever stop to consider the possibility that maybe the monsters just need a shower? They might welcome that soap, especially after being locked up for so long in the crypts:p

One it's warm and two I only show my bra/pants to a man I am in love with lol
Wow, those are some strict guidelines regarding pants...:D;)

·
Protector of the winged
1,491 Posts
I wouldn't go at all if my only choice was nude or underpants. I don't have any issues with others having fun though. It's just not for me.. plus, I'm with Sookie.. I'd freeze to death!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts