Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Evening all my fellow Haunters & welcome as we celebrate the eve of Halloween....aahhh yes tis upon us my friends!!

And so what better to do with this fine eve then to visit a fellow haunters yard! Yup thats what the Muffster did tonight. I arrived home from buying hords of candy for my sweet little tot's & as I was awaiting the darkness to fall, I knew I would be making a trip over to the haunt of Mr. & Mrs. Spookzilla!

AAhhh was a fine Haunt if I may say so, full of evil & darkness & ghosts & gravediggers!! Yes he has it all! Even a tent for the fortune teller! Its full of music & spooky sounds & a witch on a broom on the roof!! AAhh the little ones must truly love Spookzilla's.

He has a wonderful mausoleum, honestly it looked exactly like the ones in the cemetery I have seen down the street from Marie LaVoeau's in New Orleans. His aging techniques are pure magic. His ghost that resides in the mausoleum is absolutely lovely, not sure how he pulled it off but she is as graceful as can be as she rides up & down to scare the kids!

The entrance to his cemetery is different from those I have seen but it was very unique to say the least. He has hanging lanturns on the entry way that have a low flicker that would scare the bejebbers out of anyone. The cemetery made up of styro tombstones with blue lighting & strobes just set the tone for tomorrow evening!! Oh his patrons will be highly entertained!!

There are skeletons & pumpkins about! And his Mistress of course Mz. Spookzilla who was highly excited about luring the little ones in to have their fortunes told!

It was a pleasure to meet both of them & to visit their haunt this evening!

the Muffster

Has anyone else visited Haunts of fellow members here on the forum?

·
Grand WaZoo
841 Posts
There is not to many times this old Ghoul blushes, except maybe when I drink to much coffin liquor! Thank you so much for your complements on my meager efforts for this year haunt. It was a pleasure to finally have met you and Jerry and the Mrs. and I soon hope to be able to return the compliment by visiting your haunt. Until then I hope tomorrow night you get lots of TOT's and gasps of fright from the TOT's. Hopefully after tomorrow night and the Mrs. once more digs me out of my grave I can post a link to photos of my my haunt.

Happy Haunting!!!!!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Good Evening all my fellow Haunters & welcome as we celebrate the eve of Halloween....aahhh yes tis upon us my friends!!

And so what better to do with this fine eve then to visit a fellow haunters yard! Yup thats what the Muffster did tonight. I arrived home from buying hords of candy for my sweet little tot's & as I was awaiting the darkness to fall, I knew I would be making a trip over to the haunt of Mr. & Mrs. Spookzilla!

AAhhh was a fine Haunt if I may say so, full of evil & darkness & ghosts & gravediggers!! Yes he has it all! Even a tent for the fortune teller! Its full of music & spooky sounds & a witch on a broom on the roof!! AAhh the little ones must truly love Spookzilla's.

He has a wonderful mausoleum, honestly it looked exactly like the ones in the cemetery I have seen down the street from Marie LaVoeau's in New Orleans. His aging techniques are pure magic. His ghost that resides in the mausoleum is absolutely lovely, not sure how he pulled it off but she is as graceful as can be as she rides up & down to scare the kids!

The entrance to his cemetery is different from those I have seen but it was very unique to say the least. He has hanging lanturns on the entry way that have a low flicker that would scare the bejebbers out of anyone. The cemetery made up of styro tombstones with blue lighting & strobes just set the tone for tomorrow evening!! Oh his patrons will be highly entertained!!

There are skeletons & pumpkins about! And his Mistress of course Mz. Spookzilla who was highly excited about luring the little ones in to have their fortunes told!

It was a pleasure to meet both of them & to visit their haunt this evening!

the Muffster

Has anyone else visited Haunts of fellow members here on the forum?

I was supposed to make it past Creepy Crawler's yesterday afternoon to check out his haunt when I was picking up my daughter. Well, I was a couple hours behind in my set up and wound up picking her up late, so I didn't make it over. Sorry Creepy. I'll definately make it past next year. Hope all went well.

Finn

1 - 6 of 6 Posts