·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,829 Posts
JOEL!!! :D

I'll have to tune in - we watch MST3K throughout the year anyway and I love the classic episodes. :)

·
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think Mike's amazing, but Joel is my favourite - enjoyed the invention exchanges and loved his kinda parental relationship with the bots. It was nice to see Joel say something good about the Mike episodes, too. Satellite of Love!

I had a bit of a tough time with the later episodes. Not that they were bad, but I just had a hard time adapting once Trace Beaulieu left as Crow and the Mads were gone. Probably would have loved them if that had been where I started. It's not you, it's me.

·
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Joel Hodgson posted this original newspaper ad from the premiere of MST3K in his twitter feed... Starting to think all those stories of the first Thanksgiving may be false.

BZuQWMfCYAEJgYk.jpg

·
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just in case anyone didn't see this, I thought I'd give it a bump. Won't be long now.

And a very happy Thanksgiving to all. :)

·
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
For those who missed it, someone's uploaded a compilation of all the bumpers from the 2013 Turkey Day Marathon here... (old stuff and new stuff included)

AND, as an added bonus... a choir arrangement of "Let's Have a Patrick Swayze Christmas"

·
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
They played Pod People! It stinks!

After watching a little bit more, I don't think that IS Kevin Murphy. Sounds like Josh Weinstein, who always sounded sooo weird to me because I didn't see any of the first couple seasons until way later.

If anyone is interested they're playing reruns of today's Turkey Day all weekend on something called pluto.tv on channel 400. Never heard of it but it seems to work. :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts