Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
The Minister of Macabre
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys! Here are my Zombies I have been working on this weekend. I am still working on the Hands, so if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. What do you guys think:

Zombies1.JPG

View attachment 5850

·
Zombie Hunter
20,479 Posts
Gettin a lil too picky there dont ya think?

·
The Minister of Macabre
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Is it me or are those 2 right hands?
HAHAHA... Your right Homestead, they are both right hands! I got them from dollar tree and stuck them on the frame. I was hoping you guys would have some suggestions for hands to go with them.

As for the Bodies, they are old body forms I got from ebay a few years back. They are basically mannaquins that dont have hands or a head. I have used them for many differant applications, but this year I built a stand to hold them up. You can bend the arms and legs any way you want.

·
Registered
452 Posts
WoW these are freaking great and very cost effective. Our new Haunted house theme is a Zombie Mall "The Mall of Horror" I will be grabbing a few of those masks for sure would be a perfect fit to our haunt great WORK love them... The look almost as good as Gore Galore Zombie line...

·
Registered
916 Posts
Hands are one of most difficult things to find and get right, yes, I was getting a little picky and I am sorry! I will look around and see if I can find anything. Can you heat up the hands and reverse the direction of one of them. If you did that and painted them...people like me would learn to keep their mouths shut.

·
The Minister of Macabre
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
WoW these are freaking great and very cost effective. Our new Haunted house theme is a Zombie Mall "The Mall of Horror" I will be grabbing a few of those masks for sure would be a perfect fit to our haunt great WORK love them... The look almost as good as Gore Galore Zombie line...
Thanks! I have a few of the my pet zombies from Gore Galore, that was my inspiration to make these... a lot cheaper of course!

You can't go wrong with Death Studios! They are awesome!

·
The Minister of Macabre
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hands are one of most difficult things to find and get right, yes, I was getting a little picky and I am sorry! I will look around and see if I can find anything. Can you heat up the hands and reverse the direction of one of them. If you did that and painted them...people like me would learn to keep their mouths shut.
I am thinking about doing some "surgury" on the hands to make them plyable and painted... Might work! Let me know if you come across some... Thanks!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Last year I found dismembered arms at Party city that worked perfectly on my gravedigger. you can also go real cheap and stuff a left glove or just tear the sleeve off half way and use great stuff to make it appear to have been ripped off.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Last year I found dismembered arms at Party city that worked perfectly on my gravedigger. you can also go real cheap and stuff a left glove or just tear the sleeve off half way and use great stuff to make it appear to have been ripped off.
Those look awesome!!! How did you distress and weather the clothes?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts