1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
591 Posts
I don't know why I haven't build a form like the lower half before Duh! I always do it all in PVC but the 2X lower form would be so easy.next guy or maybe my stirring witch.Also I have been trying to find a zombie mask under 20.00 anyone know where I might find one some online?ebay has been to high and most are art quailty there anyhow.just want one looks good but not art.

·
Registered
145 Posts
And here i thought i was the only one that made cement shoes. If your pants dont fit after you cemented i just cut the bottom of the pant leg open. Hes lookin good.

·
Registered
351 Posts
This is great stuff, I had problems last year with my zombies/props because I made the entire body with PVC only. (they tipped over very easy)
I will try to copy your body frame as it loos to be very solid.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This is great stuff, I had problems last year with my zombies/props because I made the entire body with PVC only. (they tipped over very easy)
I will try to copy your body frame as it loos to be very solid.
Hi, the frame is solid. You may have to make the frame and stand it up in the shoes/boots to balance out. Once the basic stance is done and it is on its own, go ahead and start adding the cement. All the while your pushing it in with a stick towards the bottom areas. Once it is completely filled, you will know if it will stand up or tip. Leave this assembly set over night. DO NOT MOVE UNTIL IT IS HARD. Even if it does tip over in your display, just place a board behind the leg and strap it. Your never know if there will be a windy day with your display .

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I like the way the stuffing (maybe spanish moss?) is coming out of your Zombie in the pics, darkmaster. He looks real.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Great how to video. Looking @ pic #3, just put a couple more of those zombies in your yard and you have a great night of the living dead scene going on there. :) Where did you get your mask and where do you make your lucky trash runs? How heavy is this puppy too?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts