Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just posted this to another site where I got the mask (SPFXMasks - Original Silicone Masks | Movie Quality Halloween Horror Masks | Halloween Costumes):

Here's a couple pics of me as a zombie for the TOT's. The costume was thrown together last minute (in under an hour), so it's not as good as some I've seen here. Also, I was disappointed that since I'm not used to contacts, my eyes were too irritated by allergies that day and I couldn't wear them. Oh well...Still got SO MANY comments on the mask and hands. Kids would argue whether I was real or not and have to touch my hand or head to see. Of course, when they touched the silicone warmed up to body temp and gooey from puss colored Sil-Slime (competitor's product - sorry ), they got even more freaked out. It was a lot of fun, and the parents and neighbor's all had to get pics with me. They couldn't believe the realism. Even my mom was so freaked out she was nervous giving me a hug good night after I visited her late. One old lady I met took one look at me while shaking hands and couldn't remember her own name! She looked at her son and grandkid and said, "Who am I?"
I almost wish I could've gone out with my buddy to the bars last night. He was a zombie also, but done with foam latex appliances and makeup. He thought he didn't look half as good as me (even though many here are much better than me), and yet he won 1st prize in the costume contest! So, again, compliments to the whole SPFX crew and contributors! You make THE BEST products out there!!!

On to the pics:

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

And one short vid of me talking with my wife before heading out to torment the neighbors:

Halloween2008-Zombievid.flv - Video - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I hope you enjoy!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Looks amazing, but damn expensive!
I would pay as much as $200 for any SPFXMask but thats as high as I could go.They are the best thing out there for realism but those prices are just too much.They sell well but would probably sell better at a lower price and maybe even sell blanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts