Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forum members gave me some ideas when I was recipe writing. I have put together 4 Halloween recipe videos for my YouTube channel. All recipes are plant-based so they're healthy(ish), and safe for your dairy free, vegetarian or gluten free party guests. But I hope they're delicious for all. I am very excited to share this first video as I put a lot into it. It's the first video I've edited myself. 4 hours for a 5 minutes video! But I am now a pro :)

I'd love for you to give it a watch. Subscribe to my channel if you want to make sure to catch the next 3, every Monday this month. Please let me know if you make the recipe.

Cheesy Pumpkin Fondue
http://youtu.be/JEUJCtRljWA

·
Registered
149 Posts
I liked your first recipe, in fact you could skip the fruits and vegetables as dippers because all you really need is an index finger! I was expecting cheese to be an ingredient, maybe "creamy" would be another word to use instead? Either way it looks very good. Looking forward to the cocktail recipes!

·
Registered
369 Posts
I love these Jenelle! Could I share them out over the next few weeks leading up to Halloween on the Shot In The Dark Mysteries site/Facebook etc? We create content for party hosts, so your videos would fit right in.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Vinny186. I guess I should have titled it here the same I did on YouTube. It's clear there the recipe does not contain real cheese :)

Absolutely mysterymaiden, share away! York & Spoon has a facebook page as well.

·
Registered
149 Posts
As far a caramel apples go, your version is certainly healthier than the traditional version and looks very tasty:)

Also, love your costume - awesome make-up!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts