Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another poll I usually post yearly. My favorite Halloween decoration of ALL time would be my black cat BOO-BOO! The year round prop that keeps going, going and going........

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
Hey - I've got a decoration just like yours! We must shop at the same place.
I guess my favorite decoration though would have to be my Spooky Town display.

·
lies dead but dreaming
952 Posts
Jack, my pumpkin headed guardian. He still invokes that little thrill of memory of being scared silly by the Disney's "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" as a kid. He gets new creepier hands this year (and he goes up this weekend!)

·
...is up to no good
1,295 Posts
I really like the black Halloween arch, fence, and spooky tree (with orange mini-lights) that I bought at Target a couple of years ago. They are definitely my favorites.

But I also really love the carved pumpkins that I put out each year.

I'm with you guys on loving black cats. I have three (pics in the "pets of HF" thread) and they are absolutely WONDERFUL.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,846 Posts
I've got TWO black cats... and a calico that is our candy corn kitty (she's the one that loves Halloween, the others freak out! :rolleyes: )

My favorite non-kitty prop has to be my witch, Hazel, that I built several years back. I wired up a motor and she stirs her cauldron, and I am pretty proud of her since she's my first "real" prop that I made all by myself.

·
Registered
110 Posts
my favorite decoration has to be my JOL's. I love making JOL's, although Im not that great. Each year I get a little better though. I just think pumpkins are beautiful and then when it's dark outside and the only source of light comes from that flicker from within....it's just so peaceful and wonderful!

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
The black cat is always a favorite! But mine doesn't have a very spirited name, his name is Chaps. I love pumpkins as decoration before and after they're carved. I love costumes that come with halloween too, sometimes I like to decorate with my witch hat on. Oh! I love this witch hat i made last year, its like a wooden sign, but the end loops around so it can hang over the door handle.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I have one of those decorative black cats,too!

Although mine isn't very stationary...it's extremely animated :(

I'm not sure what my favorite decoration is :confused: It's all so good! I guess my current favorite is my mourning woman..mainly because I've been looking at her in my living room for nearly two months. Can't wait to see her in the cemetery!

·
Registered
625 Posts
This seems like we just had a topic like this. My favorites are the blowmold alien, the skeleton that sings Bad to the Bone from Walmart a long time ago, and the mini Face Ripper I just bought.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I also love my Black Cat "prop"! His name is Ivan the Terrible, and it fits him perfectly. My other kitty is orange, so we call him our halloween pumpkin.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts