Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please respond. For me it's YAY all the way! I'll eat them until I feel sick to my stomach. Another favorite- Peanut Butter kisses. Especially the ones with lots of peanut butter in the middle.

·
...is up to no good
1,295 Posts
I'm a total YAY! I eat them until I feel sick as well. Unfortunately, I have to go to the gym a lot more in October, hah hah. But it's completely worth it.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Nay, but still not even close as bad as those God awful candy kisses! Although, candy corn is a popular symbol of Halloween, and I would miss it if it were off the shelves.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I never really liked candy corn. As Lewis Black put it, "It was crap then, and it's crap now". I still ate it, though, but today my diet doesn't include artificial colors or gelatin so it's mostly a no-go. I did make my own natural candy corn once... it wasn't so great.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I like candy corn. I wouldn't say I love it or anything and it's definitely not my favorite candy around. But it is good (to me anyhow) and it's a great symbol of the season!

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
YAY! I love it mixed with peanuts. I sometimes bite off the colors individually. I was in Target yesterday and saw they had caramel flavored candy corn--didn't get any, though.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I say Nay just because, I couldn't stand them. Also if they aren't prepackaged by the stores then they get tossed anyways. When I was a totter they were just a sticky pile in the bottom of the bag.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Oh its a big yay! Oddly though, I don't like the little pumpkins that are supposedly made out of the same stuff.
Ditto, somehow the pumpkins are "too much"...even tho I can take a handfull of CC and be perfectly happy

1 - 20 of 31 Posts