Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My yard so far ....its still standing

Im getting things outside and its been lots of work but its coming along.....................I got my witch stirring...I made a grave peeper today ......My FCG is in the shed ....I figured out my shed kinda looks like a mosolium......a bad thing any other time of year ..but in the holiday season I look at the bright things ...........So now I have a "mosolium...........I still got alot of lights and props to put out but I half way there

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh and sorry about all the kids..........My yard is kinda the playground of the nieghborhood this time of year ........there kinda spooky ...........lol

·
Registered
281 Posts
wow looks great. I wish I had a yard lol....

btw Evilynn I love the Tool icon you've got

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your yard and hard work is fantastic I love it!! Did you make the animated ones yourself? Fabulous!!!
yup did all the animated props this year..............learned alot from this site..............the FCG,grave peeper and witch are all new......deff makes the yard look alittle more scary all month .......the witch needs a new motor though .......not enogh tork or speed

·
Registered
76 Posts
I think your haunt is already working. You daughter looks a bit nervous infront of the headstone peeper. She is chewing a mile minute. LOL! Everything looks great. I love your FCG, its works great in the shed. Thats going to really get attention on Halloween night.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ty all.........again its coming along well and Im even starting to like my siloet people again ..................now that the atention is on other stuff, the Michael Myers , the doctor and the guy in the black robe add alot to the yard ..............next year Im doing new tombstones though .at night there fine, for now........so alittle lighting and some more props and Ill be ready to go ......then a fog machine with chiller and some stobes and some mood music and .....................hopefully some kids are running down the street crying ....cause thats what its all about right .....the kids.......lol

·
Crawling in my skin
2,236 Posts
Great job! I also love the FCG really scary the way it moves! Also love that witch!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ty all again .....the witch got an overhall yesterday ............new arnature off the motor and reattached her hands so the motor canmove smoother .........still slow but working well ...............

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Im so happy I set up early .............its 2:40 P.M. and alot of my stuff is getting the crap kicked out of it by the wind ..............Im sooooo happy I set up early ..........well .....my props will be able to tell the undead Grandchildren that they were there during the wind storm of 2009 ....lol

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well its oct 9th and ive been spending the last 2 days fixing the broken limbs and broken tombstones in my yard after the storm of 09.............winds were pretty bad at around 8:00.................well its all part of the job right ...........lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts