Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to a yard sale today and scored pretty good.

I got 2 hand made ground fog chillers
2 fog machines
2 large containers still full of fog juice
strobe light
purple string lights
a noose
wooden skull sign
drk grey creepy cloth
skeleton limbs to put in the ground
10 styrofoam tombstones all for $40.00!

I'm going to redo the tombstones.

The inside of the fog chiller. Is this set up right? I was going to make my own, but when I saw these I figured I could fix them if they aren't done right.
So if there is something I should do to them let me know.

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Geeze Louise that is an excellent find!!!!!!! There is never anything around here by me like that. I hope those chillers work out for you. Good Score girl!!

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
whoa, you hit the jackpot there. those bat tombstones would be fun to work with. you got a good price too, just the tombstones alone brand new would be around $5.00 a piece. way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
2 hand made ground fog chillers
2 fog machines
2 large containers still full of fog juice
strobe light
purple string lights
a noose
wooden skull sign
drk grey creepy cloth
skeleton limbs to put in the ground
10 styrofoam tombstones
Total: $40.00

The Envy of your fellow haunters: Priceless

Really, great find. The fogger set up looks good to me, surprise your neighbors tomorrow night with a "Fireworks mishap" and try the fogger out.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Wow what great finds......can you tell me what the groud fog chillers do? What sort of effect do they create and are they easy to make?

BW
:)

·
Registered
343 Posts
Wow what great finds......can you tell me what the groud fog chillers do? What sort of effect do they create and are they easy to make?

BW
:)
They're supposed to chill down the fog so it stays on the ground more instead of going all over the place. They can be easy, but some are pretty complex.

·
Registered
725 Posts
I keep going to garage sales to score like this. I usually find one descent item after hitting 10 or so garage sales. Great find!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My husband and I go to yard sale all the time. I think we've been to 20 this summer alone. This is the first time I found stuff like this. The guy put an ad on craig's list for a yard sale with halloween items. So I got up early and went. He had wooden fencing also but I couldn't fit it in my car, plus I want to make fencing out of PVC. Also my husband would have killed me if I brought it home and didn't end up using it. I can't wait to try it all out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts