Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

And last but not least...it fits me perfectly :)

Only thing I need to add is the lighting, but that will have to be next weekend. I really hope our winds don't occur like they did last year. I ended having to replace 15 tombstones due to to damage from our "Chinook winds" last year. Wish me luck!!

·
Ubzest
1,249 Posts
i'll keep my fingers crossed for ya, we had a freak snow storm also last year. wrecked a bunch of stuff, including our vortex, our witch room and our photo opertunity canopy. this year we are running behind because of all the rain!

·
"They won't stay dead."
1,366 Posts
Wow, nice work. Looks great Net. :D

·
Registered
668 Posts
I normally have my outside items up bt now but this year I'm behind it's been raining every day I've been able to put anything out , and I still need to go get my lights for my house. :(

·
Registered
175 Posts
I agree with theedwin, looks fun!

·
Crawling in my skin
2,236 Posts
It looks great! I love the guy under the garage lol! I hope the weather holds out.....would be ashame to get ruined by Mother Nature after taking all of the time setting up and all the work you put into it! Good job!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Yes, the garage guy is pretty good....hmmmm, we've got a pair of jeans and shoes in the goodwill pile, but only one bloody arm! I could make it work....

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How did you get the ghosts to "float" are they tied to the branches or are they staked in the ground on your ghost ring. Looks awesome!!!
I use metal pipes staked in the ground. 1 1/2" diameter and about 5' long. The styrofoam wig heads fit perfectly on them.

Thanks everyone :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts