Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Nice work! Since the area around your home is so clean I'm guessing you "imported" all those pretty leaves :)

·
Bête noire
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, a nice little haunt you have going Otaku. I really love that Grim Reaper, where did you find the lantern?
Thanks, ravenhawk! I found the lantern a few years ago on a website that sold country-themed primitive art. THey sold out of them and later went out of business. I have a number of lanterns around the house, but the Reaper got that one.

Deadna, you're right about the leaves. A co-worker has a huge maple at her house, and she brings me bags of leaves each year for the display. I like the way they look on the ground but what a pain to clean up at the end of the night!

·
Bête noire
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great haunt! love the witches with their cauldron...also, I like the angel statue in the cemetery!:)
Thanks, gromit! Funny thing about that angel statue - I saw it in a local thrift store, but wasn't sure it would fit in the graveyard. An older couple were looking at it, and the guy said it looked like it belonged in a cemetery. That was good enough for me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts