Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
crossfit zombie
7,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here are some pictures of our yard.It looks so much better this year (this is my second year) and hopefully next year it will look even better.But I am thrilled with it .It looks so good at night but my camera doesn't capture that.The fog looks great but of course my camera doesn't show that either.I really need to get a digital camcorder.Halloween Forum - halloween71's Album: Halloween 2008

·
Registered
994 Posts
Looks pretty good at night. If you got a tripod, or even a flat, stable surface and use the timer on your camera, you'd probably get some nice clear shots.

I like the guy under the stairs... and the skeletons look great.

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
I don't think your picture taking sucks.
Great looking yard! I too love the monster under the steps!
Does he light up or make sounds?

MsM

·
Registered
823 Posts
good job and like the rest of the people i love the monster under the stairs ,i would be the first to back up if i see something like that lolllllllllllllllllll imagine if you would have a motion sensor that everytime somebody are near the stairs it light up and make a noise .......oh i can see a lot of pants being wash after that lollllllllllllllll!

·
Hauntless
8,343 Posts
I love the whole package. The kids are going to have so much fun going up to the house. The Pumkinrot-style tombstones are terrific. Jason off in the distance is very creepy and life-like and dittos on the guy under the stairs! Great job.

·
Registered
219 Posts
The demon under the stairs is great! HAHA

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,528 Posts
For year 2 it looks [email protected] good! My graveyard made the most noticeable improvement from year 2 to year 3. ;) Yours already looks pretty good, so not sure how much better it can get next year. :cool: But if it does improve even more next year, I can't wait to see how. :D Oh, and not to pile on, but the monster under stairs was a great idea!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts