Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,688 Posts
Can't wait to see more of your pictures, HalloweenBride. I sent you a message and tried to get an address to send you some witchy PIF things for your party. Please tell us more and be sure to post your formal pics.

I would love to have one this time of year. I plan to announce plans for a Halfway to Halloween Witches Party during the regular season. That way everyone can pick up what they need for costumes, hats, etc. and also to keep things out for the party. Since I am doing a big walk thru haunt this year and want to attend several others parties, I probably won't get my Be WITCHY bash in during October. Just not enough time.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awww. I sent my address to the PIF. Maybe I did it wrong lol!
I will def post my pictures when I get them.
Im doing at least another photoshoot in October when everything is beautiful outside :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Aww. I dont know what happened with the address. Hmmm. I'll send it to you :) Thanks!!! We are having another party in October!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im having issues with the photographer. She is giving me a hard time. She put her name over every picture she took and she won't take it off unless I pay her more money. So once I figure it out I will post the photoshoot pictures.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts