Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to the ideas on this forum i set up and played wink murder at our halloween party last night. It was a HUGE success with members of the party dramatically dropping down dead throughout the night,causing great laughs and amusement for all. Id demo recommend playing it if you never have,amazing game!
I typed up some cards for the guests, copying the wording from another members post on here,I've attached them to this post for you to see.

Did any of you play it this year? Was it successful for you too?

Regards

Andy

Attachments

·
Registered
14,083 Posts
I remember this game from a few years back and unfortunately haven't had a party or been to one where this was played. Really glad you took the time to tell us how it went (welcome to the forum BTW!) and I love your cards. How many people were at the party and what was the most memorable "deaths" of the evening. Love to hear what people did who played the game.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I remember this game from a few years back and unfortunately haven't had a party or been to one where this was played. Really glad you took the time to tell us how it went (welcome to the forum BTW!) and I love your cards. How many people were at the party and what was the most memorable "deaths" of the evening. Love to hear what people did who played the game.
We had about 30 adults taking part in the game! My wife was the first one to fall,only minuets after id gathered the guests outside to let them pick their envelope with the cards that gave their rolls in the game. I explained the rules and how you could go and submit your guess before you were 'killed'.
The next min we heard a big scream and my wife was sprawled across some garden furniture dead!!!! Happily (honestly) she woke up and enjoyed the rest of the evening. Such fun having people dropping like flies for a few hours!! I didn't guess the killer,and when she winked at me i was like OMG ITS HER!!! Id guessed totally wrong lol

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
We played it a few years ago and it was a great success. Our favorite death scene set it up before hand. He asked if we had a bucket, and I went and got one. Then when he was winked at, he literally "kicked the bucket", and fell down dead!

Very nice job on the cards!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts