Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Very nice. The lady in the picture is a little creepy (but that's the point), and overall it's really cool. Tell her great job!

·
Registered
25 Posts
That's a pretty good prop actually. If I saw that in a house, I would feel as if the place is haunted. lol

·
sasquatch
3,076 Posts
That is a creepy picture....and that is half the battle. Good job for your wife.

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
She did a great job! That old woman is creepy looking....relative of her? haha Where did she find the pic?

MsM

·
The Goddess of Screams
518 Posts
YEah, I agree with everyone - it's creepy freaky - BUT I hate to say that if it's a relative!!LOL

·
Registered
100 Posts
That's a pretty good prop actually. If I saw that in a house, I would feel as if the place is haunted. lol
I was thinking the same thing. Tell your wife she did a fine job!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
This woman still walks the halls of the old school house that was shut down 45 years ago because of an incident that took place in the boiler room. Mrs. Switzer noticed one of her students missing from class. She went into the hallway to look for the student but further down the hallway she heard a scream. Mrs. Switzer quickly followed the scream which came from the stairwell into the basement. She went down the stairs into the boiler room to find a man hanging from the pipes that ran through the basement ceiling. When she went to cut him down, she touched the mans hand and that is when he grabbed her by the throat, choking her to death. To this day, no one knows where the missing student went, only Mrs. Switzer was found in the boiler room with an empty noose hanging above her body.
This is a picture of Mrs. Switzer the year she died.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you all very much for your comments. I really didnt do much at all. I just tried to make it look as period as possible. I would like to rough it up a bit. I do have a lil bit of a story behind her in my head. I think the pic is from someone that is on djm's side of the family. The picture was in the bedroom always stairing at me while I slept. Heebe Geebes!!
Thank you again, Djm's wify Pooh

1 - 15 of 15 Posts