Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I threw this together pretty quick using 3/4" PVC. I needed an archway into the cemetery. It is not fancy by any means but it worked out pretty good. IF I can find some bulk grape vines I will run those through and around the poles. I put the lights on there because my wife thought it might look good. Those are purple lights by the way.

I also included a little add on for my home made web cocoon. The web maker.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Wow! That's totally cool! Do you have the desructions on how to make that??? And how did you make your spider vic?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The archway was just a matter of laying the pipe on the floor and using the PVC cutting tool just figured where to put the tees. I put mine at 2 ft between each tee. But I had a certain width to make mine so you make the top the size you need to get you width. Than when it was all cut I used the PVC glue , but left a spot unglued for storage dis assembly. Well if you search my other threads there is a bit more info, but it was a blucky skeleton that I added a reaper head that flashes and vibes. I got one of the webs that said "giant pack" on it but you could always use more than on. I tied the legs together and the arms to its side for ease of construction. Than I spread the web out on the floor and laid him in there and just pulled and tugged it around him. Making sure the head get real good support so he doesn't slide out. My other thread has some more pics too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts