Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was suppose to be a burning pit fire but came out a little different,. When lit up it spells the word "No". That was by total accident. lol This was my very first attempt at making my own halloween prop.

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I used the great stuff on it. I put some skulls, bones and some ravens and rats. I still have it. I think it looks better during the day, rather than night because you can't the objects. I did have someone stop and take a picture of my house after I set it up.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Good first go. I just did my first thing with lights and greatstuff this year myself. a smoldering rings of coals for my cauldron creep. Came out pretty good cause just like a smoldering fire at night you don't really need to see the details.

The picture taking feels great when people do it at my house. First year I really setup stuff I had a trio of tombstones out front for Jason Vorhees, Micheal Myers, and Freddy Kruger and I laid some towels down in front of the stones and covered them with dirt from a bald spot I already had in the back. People were standing their kids in front of them taking pics.

Keep going!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts