Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
14,699 Posts
I never saw Vile Things prop but have to say yours turned out pretty cool. Any chance you have a video of it at night? Looking at the obelisk I never would have thought there was something in there. And it all fits back together so nicely! No pinched toes!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Vile Things was my original on-line inspiration. I was upset when it shut down. I do remember the pneumatic pillar. You did an excellent job! Do you recall the character he/she made with the lantern? It was incredible.

·
Celtic Spirit
2,100 Posts
omg I love your display!! I could pack a lunch and spend the day there being entertained. :D Everything is phantastic and the columns are outstanding!

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Your display is absolutely amazing! I just love the look and feel of it. I could kick myself in the butt for not making it out to see in person. The video is just a joy to watch!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Slanks,
Yes that is this character I was referring to. I was always in awe of his work. He was selling the prop when he shut down. I believe it was around $400 plus shipping. I wish I was able to pick it up. Do you have any photos of his other work? It would be cool to reminisce.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts