Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is our stalker prop that we built in '07. We used a motorcycle helmet, and PVC for the frame. I was pretty proud of it, but after seeing some of the other versions on here, I'm not so sure. The head turns left, and right, but doesn't tilt. I think the tripod idea is brilliant, and may have to revisit that in the future! By the way, again, I built the frame, and my girlfriend made the costume, and accessories. It is certainly a traffic stopper, and made several kids cry!!!!

·
Zombie Hunter
20,479 Posts
Very nice.Makes me want to pull mine out of the basement and modify to use again this year.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I took one of those black costume hoods, that have a kind of mesh material that you can see out of, but no one can see in. I cut the front panel off one of those and sewed it in the front of the cape. Then, after we put the cheese cloth on, we cut a view hole for the actor. You can see the oval hole about mid chest.

·
that dude ain't right
619 Posts
I'm with skullboy. modifying mine today. Nothing says "I'm going to get you" like an 8 foot tall undead thing.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You guys HAVE to post pictures of your stalkers after you rework them. I want to see!!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Nice looking prop Doc!!! Really like the looks of the frame. Yep. I'll jump on the bandwagon with skullboy and sikntwizted with this one. Seeing yours tells me I've got to dust mine off and use it this year whether it fits the theme or not! Thanks for lighting a fire under my a$$ Doc!!

Stalkaround :: Stalkaround2.flv video by crawfordforester - Photobucket

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My pleasure, lewlew.....that is awesome! I really like the exposed bones on the forearms, and the range of motion you have with the head. Great looking prop!!!

·
Zombie Hunter
20,479 Posts
I gotta make mine lighter.I am too old for this crap.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts