Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to share the prop I used this year. Thank goodness for the internet community and all the information out there!

I've used the kicking legs (ala Scary Terry) for a few years now, but this year built them the half high ground breaker coffin to reside in. They stuck out with a hand "pulling" them in while they kicked to get away. They were lit partially by the blue floodlight in the yard, then when the motion sensor went off, they'd kick with a mini strobe lighting them. Big hit again this year!

The new one this year was the Grave Grabber (from this site: Build your own Grave Grabber). I used a talking bucky skull I've had for years from Scary Terry just for simple effect. Then, added the Bucky Lid and Hands from Ghost Ride Productions. This video is during the day to see it better, but it too was lit with faint blue light and had a mini strobe that lit it up when the motion sensor was tripped.

I hope you enjoy!

[/url][/IMG]

·
Registered
195 Posts
Yes, I like the moving mouth. I'm going to add an extra joint and streatcher to the elbow area that will allow the arms to bend with a sweeping / grabbing motion.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts