Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

The Black Unicorn
Discussion Starter #1
I got this mask at Walgreens last here on clearance for $2. Found a 3 ft, stuffed doll for $2 at Salavation Army, she has a plastice head and hands. Bought a lil boys suit, spray painted it blk , cause I couldn't find a blk one, white shirt, painted the shoes red, made a red bow tie.and I stuffed some white gloves. My friend got the tricycle at the dump and spray painted it too. All together I have about $10. I would love to have it motorized, but I am not mechanically inclined. I had a great time with this one. Sorry pics are so big forgot to resize.

View attachment 5774

Typical Ghoul Next Door
Niiiiiice!

It would be really easy to get a motor hooked up to that... I say that as a complete novice when it comes to mechanics, too. A simple slow wiper motor (or a reindeer one if it has enough torque/power) to move the trike, and then put it on a smooth surface with a short line tied to it that is staked into the ground and it would go in a circle.

Even if it doesn't move, still looks cool!:cool:

Registered
Niiiiiice!

It would be really easy to get a motor hooked up to that... I say that as a complete novice when it comes to mechanics, too. A simple slow wiper motor (or a reindeer one if it has enough torque/power) to move the trike, and then put it on a smooth surface with a short line tied to it that is staked into the ground and it would go in a circle.

I like Frankies girls idea that would be even more awesome if it would make it spin but I think it still looks good like the ones you can buy on ebay for over $1,000.

Girl Gone Mad
Very nice work you can do with a pile of junky things and a creative imagination! Awesome!

Registered
Niiiiiice!

SUPER BAD!!
awesome job, really dig it. I like the idea Frankies Girl had, be pretty creepy seeing him peddling in a circle. Its still a great prop even if it is static, especially since I'm a HUGE SAW fan. Seen them all in theater & own them on dvd. Can't wait for the next. Great prop.
wAkethedeAd

1 - 10 of 10 Posts