Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
So I have this wizard's room in my haunt. This year I finished the haunted bookshelves for the wizard's room and I thought I was done......then someone said "Where's the wizard?".... so much for being done.
I am borrowing heavily from Devil's Chariot most excellent Cauldron Creep. This is the beginning of mine.
I started of with a 1" stickman made of PVC pipe to see how everything is going to work
YouTube - stickman1

This is how the insides work. I am using a wiper motor from Monster Guts set at the slow speed at 5 volts.

YouTube - cauldren1

That is all so far. The next thing that will be done is that I will be replacing the PVC legs with spare legs from a Bucky Skeleton

Tim

Typical Ghoul Next Door
I just saw your post on the other forum... very nice setup and can't wait to see the progress! :D

livin Halloween every day
Looks like you have the beginnings pretty good, cant wait to see some pics of him finished.

Creepy Clown Is Redundant
I'm always looking for good props to copy , I think I will give yours a try.

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
This is still a work in progress. I have replaced the PVC arms and legs with Bucky arms and legs and I have painted the cauldron a gun metal black.
Once I attached the head I realized that I will need to reposition it.

YouTube - Tim's Cauldron Creep mark2

Next is reposition the head, add a rib cage or some sort of torso and robes....almost done

1 - 8 of 8 Posts