Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have this wizard's room in my haunt. This year I finished the haunted bookshelves for the wizard's room and I thought I was done......then someone said "Where's the wizard?".... so much for being done.
I am borrowing heavily from Devil's Chariot most excellent Cauldron Creep. This is the beginning of mine.
I started of with a 1" stickman made of PVC pipe to see how everything is going to work
YouTube - stickman1

This is how the insides work. I am using a wiper motor from Monster Guts set at the slow speed at 5 volts.

YouTube - cauldren1

That is all so far. The next thing that will be done is that I will be replacing the PVC legs with spare legs from a Bucky Skeleton

Tim

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,154 Posts
I just saw your post on the other forum... very nice setup and can't wait to see the progress! :D

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
Looks like you have the beginnings pretty good, cant wait to see some pics of him finished.

·
Creepy Clown Is Redundant
642 Posts
I'm always looking for good props to copy , I think I will give yours a try.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is still a work in progress. I have replaced the PVC arms and legs with Bucky arms and legs and I have painted the cauldron a gun metal black.
Once I attached the head I realized that I will need to reposition it.

YouTube - Tim's Cauldron Creep mark2

Next is reposition the head, add a rib cage or some sort of torso and robes....almost done

1 - 8 of 8 Posts